Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sick kitties

There is nothing worse than a sick kitty, except 2 sick kitties. Both Pepper and Magick are both sick with a stomach flu it seems like. They're both very lethargic and are vomiting and its a distinctive dark brown color. They still eat and drink, and Pepper seems a little bit better today but just vomited. When I came home from work tonight Magick didn't even meow when I came in the room. I don't think she had moved much all day, just curled in a ball on my bed. I gave her some water and now she's perched on my monitor, but it's very sad. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse, or they'll have to make the, oh so fun, visit to the Vet. Ok, time to go cuddle Magick. Good excuse to sit and crochet if I ever heard one.

1 comment:

spinnity said...

Wow, not eating, drinking or moving sounds like a vet-type problem. I hope the kitties are OK. Please don't wait to long to consult a professional if the cuddle treatment doesn't perk them up!