Saturday, April 08, 2006

Road to recovery

Well, Magick is slowly getting better. No vomiting, but she obviously doent feel good. She's even gone a little weird and while normally agoraphobic and not leaving my room now she's walking around the house. My mom took her outside today and she managed to get herself all dirty, so I had to give her a bath, and she didnt fight as much as I thought she would. That may be because she doesnt feel good or because of her fondness of drinking water and then she was covered in it. She's drying off now with a look on her face that belongs on My Cat Hates You. The other cats are unsure what to do, Pepper tries his evil meow at her and she mostly doesnt care unless he's with in touch range. I hope she gets completely better soon.

1 comment:

spinnity said...

Magick gets better. (vet vet vet vet)