Monday, April 17, 2006

Will the Saga never end?

So now Magick has an upper respiratory infection. I had noticed her sneezing a couple days ago, but I thought it was just her habit of immersing her nose into her water bowl. But then Saturday night I noticed she continued far after drinking and she was getting nose wetness everywhere when she purred. The vet is closed Sunday so I managed to get up early today and get an appointment before I went in to work. They gave me ointment for her eye, which is getting funky goop coming from it, and some Bacon flavored antibiotics for the sneezing. Now I just have to get DeDe to stay away from her for awhile. Which means I cant sleep with my DeDe =(

1 comment:

spinnity said...

Arrrgh! Hopefully the medicine will clear up all the ooginess and get the kitties back to normal life. It's so frustrating when your word-less pals are sick!