Tuesday, April 11, 2006

wackiness at Safeway

So first as Im walking in I got pissed. It's raining, and the poor courtesy clerks (aka baggers) are bringing in carts as quickly as they can. 1 clerk is bringing one in after helping someone to their car and this F$%^tard came up behind him whistling and yelling "Yo, cowboy" to get his attention to get the cart. The guy was almost to where the carts were next to the door anyway. There's no reason to make an ass of himself and be horribly rude to the clerk. I hate people. But then when I went in I realized that the music thats playing is Living Colour's "Cult of Personality". How weird is that? Or am I just old? So anyway as I'm checking out I made a point to say "Thank you" to the clerk who bagged my groceries and I think I confused him. So, when you go shopping next, make a point to be polite to the nice people who work at one of the crappiest jobs.

No comments: