Friday, March 31, 2006

Blah

I've been a slug for the past few weeks. Come Friday I'm so burned I just don't want to do anything. I usually sleep through Saturday, literally. I think part of it is the stress of working on the retreat, but I wonder if its time to see the shrink again. Just so you know I was diagnosed Manic-Depressive back when I was 17 I think. I stopped taking medication because some idiot convinced me and I haven't been too bad. But a few weeks ago it got really bad for no reason. It got better when I figured out a pattern and got a little taste of success, but I worry that my lethargy could be related. I just hate doctors. It also doesn't help that one of my issues is being terrified of people and places I don't know. Maybe venting to the internet will help. I do feel better about the aunt thing. Getting feedback from people and especially from my sister who I thought would hate me for saying that was a giant relief. I cant wait for Tahoe, 4th of July. Mostly I cant wait for summer. I hate this cold rainy crap weather. When I get rich I'm totally having a "winter" home in Australia or something. So I'll never have to deal with winter again. Besides I'm not a big wool fan, silk is my favorite to crochet with and that works fine for summer wear. By the way I'm working on the Tilli Tomas scarf, I highly recommend had winding the yarn. I wound both on a ball winder, the first at home nice and slow, but the second I did at work while waiting to go to the yarn swap and I think I rushed it. The thread the beads are on is broken in a couple places so I had to pull out parts of the yarn and I'll weave ends in later. That's what I get for being impatient.

No comments: