Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Jerks

So today while I was walking Lenny, I noticed some jerks had TP'd the front yard of this house on his street. And they had it all over this spikey agave plant and in a tree and stuff. All I could think was what a pain in the ass it would be to try and clean that at night after it had rained, which Im sure it will at some point today... So Lenny and I went over and cleaned it all up. Luckily they didnt do a very good job and many of the rolls were still mostly together. So I got free toilet paper out of it!

In other news I finished HP7 but I will not be giving anything away here. That would just be evil. But I thoughly enjoyed it.

I'm thinking of taking my friend Mel's advice and setting up an Etsy store, even if eventually I just have it point to CraftKitten.com. Maybe I can even sell some stuff I make. It will have to wait awhile as I can't even afford to let it do a pre-auth on any of my credit cards at the moment. But I've got a couple overnight pet-sitting jobs coming up s maybe I'll be able to pay them this month. I watched this show on A&E the other day "Big Spender", where this guy comes in and tries to help you get a person's debt & overspending under control. Well this epsode was crazy this lady was truly an addict. Not only had she ruined her and her husbands credit, but she took out cards in her children's names and sibling's names and owed her parents money. Her debt was over $165,000 not including their mortgage. It made me feel better. im only like 10,000 in the hole. If I can ever get another job; which I've been applying to everything I can on Monster, CareerBuilder & TucsonHelpWanted.com; I might get out of this crap..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$10,000, not so bad. That's about what my hubby and I have. EACH. Plus student loans and car payments... :P

Good luck with the career hunt! May you find something you enjoy. :)