Thursday, July 26, 2007

craft updates

Ok, I know I havent talked about it much, but I have been crafting. Im currently woring on a stew recipe to submit to AntiCraft. I know not even a crochet thing! But in crochet news, we can now mourn the loss of the Seahorse.. I was trying to write out the pattern and had it by the monitor but was having computer issues so I went out to the pool. The next day I found it like downstairs like this..

I do have more yarn and I did want to make another to test the pattern but still, must everything be a cat toy??

The other project I've been working on is a halter top or dress depending on how much yarn I have..

It's out of this gorgeous worsted weight hand dyed Tussah silk I bought at Knitting Arts back in Saratoga. Its very yummy, and I still have 2 more hanks that are about 335yds each.
Thats all for now..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh--that halter top would make a lovely dress if you had enough yarn! But it would make a lovely halter top too. :)