Saturday, July 14, 2007

I've been tagged!



Mel of Remarkable Cow has tagged me with this lovely prize and I am honored. I think I now get to tag some lovely ladies I believe should be rockin girl bloggers as well. She already tagged my sister, Sara so thats why I wont tag her..

Teresa of Mary-Magdalenes Moments creepy blog name aside(EDIT:it has now been changed), she is my younger sister and a good crafty girl. You should see the adorable little dresses she sewed for Vivian (theyre marked as Teresa's dress 1-8)

Marie of Confessions of a Professional Yarn Fondler A great knitter and decent crocheter as well. She's a fabulous knit/crochet teacher and great with children. Her patience and grace are astounding.

April of The Weaving Inn A great blogger, her posts frequently make me rofl. She used to crochet alot but then was bitten by the sock knitting and lace knitting bugs.

hmm, i dont read enough blogs then I guess, since Mel & Sara are already tagged I guess Ill only tag 3 instead of 5..

3 comments:

Teresa Peschke said...

hey thanks, i'm glad you like my blog, creepy blog name aside, did mom tell you i'm going to get a certificate to be a pastry chef, i figure its something to do on the side while going to school. oh and i finished my first crochet project that's not a scarf. when i get pictures i'll post them on my blog.

Teresa Peschke said...

ps i finally figured out how to change the link for my blogger acount, the old one was an inside joke, but i don't really like it. my new one is www.TAPeschkecrafts.blogspot.com

Marie said...

I rock! I rock! Woooo Hoooo! Thanks!