Monday, August 27, 2007

broken

Well I got my injury.. My cousin Brian broke his collar bone and shoulder in a motorcycle accident a couple weeks ago, and my cousin Laura broke her foot... Now I broke... my baby toe. Not as glamourous but still a pain in the foot. And I can't do anything about it.
Nice huh? ugh..

Well on the crochet front Im still working n that Silk halter dress/top Im on the back now. I hope it works out. I think I'll put in a zipper on the side. Also, Im getting closer to having my website done. Grant, the wonderful webmaster, has been working diligently in between his multiple jobs and 6 month old baby Mark. I've finished some new patterns as well. Including "My Imaginary Friend Tiger" or Hobbes, and the "Haberdashing Collection"(Thanks to Richard for the clever name)
here's a peek at the collection...
Diamonds Hat


Abba-esque Hat


Cabled Ski Bunny Hat

Another new pattern is the "Summer Lovin Halter"..

Now I did make these things last year, but I just never got around to finishing the patterns. I'm working on putting an amigurumi collection together with the Seahorse, Starfish and something else, but I just have to think of something else good to make and write up. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

3 comments:

Sara said...

how about a crab or a lobster?

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the foot. Love the crochet.

Elspeth said...

Great patterns! I broke my collar bone 3 times - it hurts! I hope your toe is better soon!