Monday, August 20, 2007

I HAVE A JOB!

I finally got a real "9 to 5" job!! I'm working at the same company as my mom, but in another office. It may only be temporary. The Branch Coordinator is taking a leave of absence for like 3 months so the receptionist is doing her job and I'm replacing the receptionist. Tho I will have 9-3 on Saturdays as my own, for the next few months I'll be working 40 hrs/week. I hope this will become permanent but I wont cry if it doesn't, Ill still be able to do the Temp thing. I can't wait till I get my first check so I can pay bills and stop worrying so much.

My brother-in-law Richard recommended I check out the local WAKA(World Adult Kickball Association) I thought that would be kool, he enjoys playing and being wacky with his fellow Awesome Helicpter Ninjas but I was kinda dissappointed when I loooked at the other teams, they all had boring names. Granted they can't all be as cool as the ninjas, but I was hoping for more imagination than "The Brew Crew". Bah, maybe when I actually have the funds to join I'll create my own team. I'll just have to start thinking of a good name.

and here's a quiz!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats on the job! Hopefully, this will take some of the pressure off of you. And on the kickball front, well, not everyone can be the Ninjas. But give it a try -- it could be a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's wonderful news. Does this mean you'll be back on WoW soon? :)