Thursday, August 09, 2007

Pbbth!

Well, now its officially depressing. Im now getting calls from the credit card companies demanding payment, and I can't even afford to pay half the minimums. All but 1 of my cards is late & over the limit and that one is exactly at the limit.. And I had an interview yesterday for a part-time kennel staff position at a cat shelter, and I probably wont even get that. Yup I can't even get a job changing catboxes. Wooo. And to add salt to my wounds, the one thing that has kept me from dying of boredom, playing World of Warcraft, has now been taken from me. I had it charging one of my cards like every 3 or 6 months I can't remember but times up now and I cant login. Sorry to bring you all down. If you want happy go read Sara's blog. She has cute baby pictures. I might have some cute baby pictures since Sara, Richard and the evercute Vivian are visiting this weekend. So dont give up on me, i might have something non-depressing to post soon.

1 comment:

Elspeth said...

I just bought that book, it is so beautiful! I can't wait to make something out of it.