Sunday, June 25, 2006

Music Meme

Saw this on another blog, its meant for an iPod, which I dont have but I do have Windows Media Player and a hell of alot of mp3s and it can shuffle too.. So I'll give it a try.

How am I feeling today?Ooh, Christophe Beck "Slayer's Elegy" From Buffy the Vampire Slayer, this plays in the episode "The Wish" when everything is going badly and everyone dies. Great.

Will I get far in life? Hmm. NIN "Only" o/~Sometimes I think I can see right through myself.

How do my friends see me?Remy Zero "Save Me" huh, Im a hero?

When will I get married? Hmm "Tank!" Theme song to the anime "Cowboy Bebop" So I'll get married when space cowboys rule the stars?

What is my best friends's theme song? Lynard Skynard "Free Bird" hmm

What is the story of my life? Christophe Beck "The beginning of the end" from the Prom episode. This is where Buffy is telling Willow how Angel is leaving her and she's trying to keep from dying. Great.

What was high school like? Christophe Beck "One last look" from the graduation episode. After they blew up the school. Well thats appropriate.

How am I going to get ahead in life? James Marsters "Rest in Peace" from the Buffy Musical "

What is the best thing about me? Sarah Maclachlan "I will remember you"

How is today going to be? NIN "The Perfect Drug- Orbital Remix"

What is in store for this weekend? Lynard Skynard "Sweet Home Alabama" Well I am going to Tahoe Saturday, it is my home away from home.

What song describes my parents? Buffy Musical "Where do we go from here?"

What song describes my grandparents? Poltergeist Soundtrack "Twisted Abduction" where the twister comes and Carol Anne gets sucked into the closet. Hmm, could this be saying my grandma is evil?

How is my life going? Darling Violetta "Angel theme song" So, Ill avert apocolypses? What is the plural of apocolypse anyway?

What song will they play at my funeral? Flipsyde "Someday" o/~Some day we're gonna rise up on the wind, you know...

How does the world see me? Johnny Cash "One Piece at a time" Um a car thief?

Will I have a happy life? The Ring soundtrack "Shelter Mountain" Ill take that as a no.

What do my friends really think of me? Milla Jovovich "The Alien Song" Hey >=T

Do people secretly lust after me? Gorillaz "Feel Good Inc." Maybe the laugh in the beginning is a no?

How can I make myself happy? Poltergeist soundtrack "The Clown" The part where the evil clown attacks Robbie and takes him under the bed.. So to make myself happy I scare the crap out of myself.

What should I do with my life? Soundtrack from "Legend of Zelda: The ocarina of Time" Ending credits.. So I'll save the princess and all of the kingdom of Hyrule!!

Will I ever have children? Santana "Black Magic Woman" So only with the help of the dark arts will I have children.

What is some good advice for me? NIN "Right where it belongs" o/~ What if everything around you isnt quite what it seems...

What is my signature dancing song? NIN "The Hand that Feeds" Watch out for me, so I dont stomp on you..

What do I think my current theme song is? Sarah Machlachlan "Do What You Have To Do" Man I'm depressing.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Four Star Mary "Pain"

What type of men do you like? "Talent for Love" from Tenchi Muyo Hmm. I always wanted to be Ryoko..

What kind of kisser are you? Spice Girls "Goodbye" I got nothing.

What's your style? Johnny Cash "Delia's Gone" hahah

What kind of lover are you? Cibbo Matto "Sugar Water"

What would be playing on a first date? Moby "Bodyrock" Hmm clubbing on the first date?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Soundtrack to Record of Lodoss War "Prologue" So Im going on a mighty quest? Fight a dragon or two?

I have a random freakin selection of MP3s.

No comments: