Sunday, May 07, 2006

Photo Fun!





Just got a digital camera! So I thought I'd play catch up with some pics. This here is my finished "Clara's Concha Cap"



This is poor little Pepper, all drugged up.

And this is the adorable DeDe being herself.


Today I went to lunch with my friend, Keisha, who has just come back from self-imposed exile in Pennsylvania. We went to Thea Mediterranean in Santana Row. It was lovely, we had spanikopita, some flaming goat cheese with pitas, and falafel. Then we saw someone having Dolmas and had to have some, we confused to poor busboy by having more appetizers after our entree. The we had this dessert that was yogurt with honey and nuts, it was really good. Here she is modeling my "Zig-Zag Lace Scarf" that I made and gave away free "Craft Kitten" patterns at the retreat. Now I have to go make cookies for a potluck at work tomorrow.

No comments: