Monday, May 01, 2006

Back from Retreat

OMG it was a lot of work. And it was colder than I was hoping for. I did manage to go to the Lush store there and make some fabulous purchases that will keep me rested and smelling pretty. I do think that most of my students were happy with the classes I taught. You can head over to The Weaving Inn to find out. Not sure if I want to teach these classes at work yet. I want to rest and work on pattern writing for awhile. I'm having a friend of mine build me a website so I can sell them online, but I have to decide on a layout and then get all the legal stuff handled. I have NO clue what I have to get in order to start doing this. I've asked someone I know who does sell patterns online, but I'm afraid she thinks I'm trying to compete with her, and pick her brain to figure out how. I only want to know what licenses and permits I need. If anyone knows please let me know.

1 comment:

spinnity said...

I made my arms! The starfish is ready for assembly. I had a great time at the retreat and I could tell y'all had worked hard to make it an inviting & dangerous place for knitters.

Thanks for a great class on amigurumi and the whole weekend.

-m