Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Headache from Hades

If you haven't guessed from the title, I will not be going to the Knitting meetup tonight. I've had this headache for days, and it is unresponsive to any and all painkillers, so I will try to rest and will it away. And maybe I'll try working on more Craftkitten.com stuff. I've been lax with it which is bad.. But soon I will be revamping the Victoria Bolero with Colinette's Wigwam. Someday I'd like to redo the ballet sweater too, especially to test the pattern. If anyone is interested in testing the pattern I'll give it to you for free, thats all I can really offer as I am poor, but I might be able to work something else out, send me a note if you want more info.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Get better Jen! If I knew how to crochet I'd test your pattern for you. :)