Thursday, May 31, 2007

Spector Trial

So, I watch alot of CourtTV, and Ive been following the Spector Trial. In case youve been living under a rock, this Music Mogul who was big in the 60's is accused of shooting Lana Clarkson, an actress who was in alot of 80s movies, in the mouth at his "Castle" in Alhambra, CA. The defense is just laughable so far. The lead council is more offensive than the defendant, so much so that after cross-examining only 2 witnesses he was yelled at by the judge for being a jerk and now he hasnt spoken since. No theyre trying to say she commited suicide. Yeah, she met some random weirdo and decided to go back to his place after a long night of work and blow her brains out with a gun that doesnt belong to her. One, women statistcally just dont shoot themselves in the head, especially in the face. Two, if you are going to commit suicide you do it alone, usually in a place you feel comfortable. But she may have been depressed at sometime in her life so she had to do it..

Just for the record in case there ever is any doubt, no matter how upset or depressed I ever get, I will not commit suicide. I know how much it can hurt the people I love and I wouldnt do that to them. Not to mention as afraid of the bad things that happen in life I might be, I still enjoy life too much to lose it. So now, if anyone ever claims that I committed suicide point them here.

No comments: