Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'd rather be raiding WOW.

Well, where shall I begin. Im looking for a 2nd job now. Pet sitting sounds fun, but with gas they way it is, Im spending half my weekly paycheck on gas. And I still can't pay my credit card bills. I did plan on starting to sell my patterns to stores soon, but I can't even send a brochure because I can't afford to have anything printed, including the brochures. I dont mean to whine, it's just frustrating. Hopefully I'll be able to get a secretary job or something like that, even a part-time one.

In crochet news Im still working on the Hobbes for Vivi. Its going ok, but my hands have been hurting lately so working with cotton on a E is a little hard. Im not sure what is up with this pain, its in my fingers and it just aches and hurts to bend them. Its worse at night and when I first wake up. First I thought it might be from painting, but I havent done that in awhile. Then I thought it might be from driving, because I have a bad habit especially on longer trips, of clenching the steering wheel. But my daily trips to Vail are over so Im not driving as much, and Ive been actively trying to relax my hands while driving. I dunno, its driving me nuts.


So what I've been doing alot of is WOW, World of Warcraft for the uninitiated. It amazes me how diverse the people who play are, and from all over. One of the guys I play with alot is from Australia. He's wacky and says things like "Grouse", which means something like great or cool. And then theres a couple in Delaware that is sooo sweet. Then the annoying guy from the Caribbean that just got tossed from my guild for being mean to some of the other guildies. For those of you who know, I have a lvl 70 Human Mage named Wylow on the Cenarion Circle server. I just got my key to Karazhan the other day, after MANY many tries at Black Morass. I can't wait to start doing Kara runs with the guild. Here's me in my new Murloco's Tacos t-shirt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear your hands hurt! But I've got to say I love the t-shirt. :D

BenDog said...

googled "rather be raiding" because i was bored at work, and i found this post.

nice shirt.

as an australian wow player on an american server, i seem to get a lot of attention, i have no idea why everyone likes our accents, the australian accent is terrible.

anyway, hope you had fun in kara, you're probably at ssc by now.

either that or you've stopped playing to go back to living your life or something foolish like that.

dogrhiana @ madoran