Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Imperial Majesty Jennifer the Somnolent of New Scagglethorpe
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


A friend of mine sent me this.. I think it fits. now if only that title came with land I'd be set.

On the crochet front, Im almost done with Hobbes so hopefully Ill have him ready for the shower. I take pics when he's done and post them after the shower.

My website is currently under construction, I cant wait for it to be going again. it needed a face lift and the time was up on the other server so I begged my friend Grant to fix it and he is also hosting it on his server. Once it's up I hope to send out brochures to stores to try and get them to carry my patterns and maybe Ill convince my lovely sister, Sara, who is a public relations queen, to write me up a good press release to send to the big crochet magazines so that maybe I can get some press.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Ouch! It's like in one of those expose articles it just says, "an unnamed source"...so now I'm just a "friend" :::sob!!!:::

M. :)
Countess Marie the Blue of Waldenshire under Throcket