Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sara's Shower


So, its finally over so now I can talk about all the crocheting ive been doing for the last few months! I added links with pics to my completed projects. Vivi's Hobbes was a little hard on me since I had to use a smaller hook that with Marks because I used cotton this time instead of Cashsoft. Its still nice and cuddly tho. I kept taking breaks from it to make other little things, like the hats and little dress. I can't wait to see her in those. along with crocheted stuff I also gave her a pastel drawing I had done awhile ago for an art class, it just happened to be a still life of pumpkins!

So now what I'm doing is an amigurumi seahorse. i had wanted to do one forever ago, but couldnt figure it out. While working on Hobbes I got an idea so now Im trying it. I need to figure out a way to increase in a cone more evenly tho..Its making my head hurt with scary math. Plus the yarn i have to make it is Filatura Brilla so again with the small hook. =T
On the job front, I havent heard from any of the places Ive applied to in awhile including the vet I applied at and thought i did well on the interview.. Oh well. I also havent heard from the yarn store down the road, they got bought out and changed owners. So I thought Id see if the needed a crochet teacher, which they dont have. I guess they dont want one either. =T I might try advertising as a teacher, but I just dont want to end up driving all over for privates..

No comments: