Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Big Move

Well its been a fun 10 days... We left San Jose last Monday around 5pm. With our cars loaded so much we could hardly fit ourselves in there. Bob was also towing a U-haul. So we could only go about 45mph. Needless to say we didnt get far. We stopped in Buttonwillow about 11pm. The Kitties were ok, we drugged them..

I had Gato & DeDe, they slept the entire time. The next day was even more fun, not only did we hit the traffic of LA but it was raining and foggy and full of accidents. So instead of going 45mph we were going 10 if we were lucky. So we got to Palm Springs. DeDe it seems go accustomed to things..

Here she is on her own bed in the Motel 6 room. We then drove the rest of the way to our new home.

This is our front door.
Our first night at home, my mom and I went to the bar & grill restaurant we found when we were up here looking for houses. Its called "Chuy's Mesquite grill" Its fun, good music and the best grilled zucchini ever. This is their Chandelier..

How fun is that?

Yesterday, my aunt Leslie took me and my Mom to the Gem & Rock show.(when my mom asked if I wanted to go I totally thought she was talking about Jem the Truly Outrageous)It's suppoed to be the largest in the world. There was every kind of bead, jewelry, precious and semi-precious stones, geodes and everything you could imagine. And all at wholesale prices. I got this for only 80$


It's as big as my hand spread wide, and pretty heavy. At a store this would cost 250$ easy. Next year Im saving up so I can get a bigger one.

The kitties are very happy here. No more nervousness and they have so much room that they arent crowded together. Riker hasnt been pissy, and Oreo hasnt even looked nasty at DeDe once. I can't wait till everything is more together. I need to buy a new bed. I want a Queen Size now, and I need a new desk and all this other stuff.. But for now everything is good.. =)

No comments: