Thursday, February 15, 2007

Most recent freakout

Well, DeDe managed to give me my latest scare.. Last night I couldnt sleep so I was watching some random thing at 2am, with her on one side of me and Oreo on the other. I was petting DeDe when I felt something funny on her leg. It was a big lump. I checked her other leg in case it was something that was supposed to be there and there was nothing on the other side. So I jumped up grabbing her and ran downstairs to my mom to get her opinion, all the while freaking out and near tears. She said we could call the vet that my aunt Leslie knows in the morning. So I go back upstairs and cuddle with her, scared and angry.. Then my mom comes back up and says, "They did just all get their shots. Didnt one of them have a reaction to shots before?" They did... It was DeDe on her last round of shots and I freaked out then too. Hopefully by writing this here I'll remember next time and save myself some adreneline.

In other news, Im still looking for a job. I have my resume on like 3 different job sites, and Ive applied to like 10 different things so far. I got a call yesterday for some interview thingie, but since it was on my cell phone while we were in the car shopping for a new bed, I didnt hear what it was really for. Somthing about insurance and seniors. They emailed me the particulars, and when I read it I knew it just was a bad idea. Essentially it was a Life insurance company that specializes in selling to seniors. That just sounded like some creepy place that takes advantage of senile old grandmas and steals their money.. So I didnt go. I know beggars can't be choosers but I just couldnt do it.

No comments: