Tuesday, February 27, 2007

If you dont have anything nice to say...

Well sorry I haven't posted but nothing good has really happened. I finally picked out a bed I liked, and the dummy people never bothered to call us and tell us it was in. And I ordered a mattress from Sears and the dumb dumb lady who didn't normally work in that department ordered me a clearance mattress that isn't in stock and may never be.. Nobody bothered to say anything except to call 3 times to confirm the delivery and then not show up. Only after calling later that night did we learn that the warehouse had canceled the delivery until next Friday. I was very angry so I let Mom and Bob go to Sears the next day and complain. Seeing as we had just bought a HDTV, washer and dryer and having Sears install new AC and Heat, Bob was able to make them fix the problem. Unfortunately we had to order another mattress and still wait for it to be delivered Friday. But at least this one is in stock and WILL be delivered. But still it was very frustrating. Today they finished installing the new AC/Heat. I think it was the ONLY time Ive seen workers actually clean up after themselves. Like they actually vacuumed up they're mess and put the furniture back and everything. But I'm glad its done, because having 6 cats locked in your room from 7am-3pm is not so much fun, especially when you normally sleep until 12. I had a phone interview today with an insurance company that isn't liked by cavemen. It could be a good job, benefits, decent wage. But its a tad strict sounding. During training which will last 7-9 weeks, you are expected to be there 100% of the time, no exceptions. Not that I plan on playing hookie or anything, but I get sick sometimes and when I get sick, it ain't pretty. I really want a job where I'm allowed to be sick, where they don't expect me to come in when I'm oozing nastiness or burning with fever. I've had plenty of those kind of jobs, I'd like to think I can graduate from that. Well back to fun with kitties...

No comments: