Tuesday, September 19, 2006

a word of advice

Do not eat 3 day old leftover Palak paneer. It's a bad idea. Especially when your stepfather is ripping out your bathroom. And no its not Ecoli. Its not that bad, but it still aint fun. To clear those lovely images from your head here are some lovely finished objects...


This is my "Hollywood Starlet Purse". Isn't it cute? 2 hanks of Colinette "Tao" and an adorable purse frame from Sunbelt. The dress is vintage 40's linen, that I havent been able to fit in for awhile.



This is my "Elle 7 Bag" made with granny squares put on an angle, done with 2 balls of Diakeito "Rococo", a self striping yarn better than Noro's "Kureyon".

I also finished a new amigurumi kitty. But my mom needs to embroider on the nose and whiskers before I can take pics.



I recently developed a case of kitten fever... I was driving past the Petco in Los Gatos on my way home on Sunday, and there was a sign "Kitten adoptions" I sooo almost swerved right in. So I begged my mom to get another kitten, but I cant until we get to Arizona. Which is probably a better thing cuz then the cats will be les territorial cuz the new place with just come with the new kitten.. Is it bad that I have a name picked out already?

No comments: