Saturday, September 30, 2006

Spa Escape take 1...

Well, I held my first Spa Escape for my BeautiControl stuff. It was almost a bust. I invited everyone from work and we held it at the store after hours and it ended up being Me, my mom, the owner and Gunilla my webmistress. It was still fun, and in a way it's probably good it wasnt crazy, as I gave blood yesterday and this morning I passed out in the shower and seriously messed up my back and bruised my tailbone. So I was a tad out of it. I got some practice and I know what I need to brush up on and what I need to have next time, I just hope there will be a next time. Right about now I could really use an long bath with the Luxuries of the Sea bubble bath and masque, but I dont have my bath tub back yet. =( I'll have to make due with a glass of wine and bed..

No comments: