Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Super Fun Happy Dream

So after all my talk of supper fun happy post, I ended up having the superest fun happy dream. Me and my whole family we vacationing in Egypt, and my friend Mel told me about a yarn store there where she bought this fabulous horizontal spinning wheel and I was in some random store and a girl behind the counter was knitting and I talked to her about crochet and the yarn store, and thenMagick was there she had come back to me and everything was super fun happy. I didnt want to wake up, but I did and I was in a very good mood. I think this could come true some day. I know Magick will come back to me some day, I know it's hokey but I believe in reincarnation, and with cats it can happen fast within your lifetime. So I expect to see that glimmer of Magick in another kitten's eye someday. And I will take her home and love her all over again. I can't wait.

No comments: