Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cattywampuss!!!

Isnt it cuuute?! I love it. It will soon be a craftkitten pattern.
On the homefront, my bathroom has been ripped out and is in disarray, the new tub just went in yesterday, but thats it, Bob was working on tinting and laquering the family room floor today, so it was really stinky.
Im having wacky dreams again.. Tho last night it was a happy one. My sister, Sara, was pregnant again and healthy, it made me happy. Im sure it will happen soon. I want her to be happy and healthy again so bad. Please send her healthy vibes and thoughts so we can help her along.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love Cattywampuss! And I'm taking your dream to be a good omen for your sis. I know she'll be better again, she's an awfully tough cookie. Soon enough you'll be an auntie busily crocheting the 8th Cattywampuss for a sweet little toddler who can't get enough of them. :D

spinnity said...

Love the new cattywumpus! You might even lure me into a second crochet project. I hope for all good things for Miss Sarah.