Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Crochet

CrochetCabledFingerlessMitts2
I finished my fingerless mitts for my CLF book submission. And now Im working on a pair of socks. I like them, I just did the heel last night and I'm not sure if I like it or not. I play a bit more and decide. Here is what they look like before I did the heel.
DragonScaleSocks1
Ooh and yesterday I got a message on Ravelry asking for my permission to be featured in the next issue of Crochet Insider. They liked my Hollywood Starlet Purse.
HollywoodStarletCloseup
I think it will have a pic and link on their gallery page. Hey every bit helps!

2 comments:

Yarn or Death said...

That's the Panda Silk, right? I'm using that for some socks right now and I luuuuuuv it.

Your FOs look great, but possibly you might not want to put them on Ravelry just yet, for fear of the unscrupulous? Based on things Camanomade has said in the CLF.

Yarn or Death said...

Oh, and congratulations on Crochet Insider! That's fabulous. :)