Monday, August 07, 2006

Ideas for Birthday presents

I know its a month from now, (Sept. 10th) but in case anyone is wondering what to get me for my birthday..
1. Money (as my vet doesnt sell gift certificates, and Magick is very expensive. Any amount will help.)
2. Stitch Painter ( I need this program to make stitch diagrams and color charts for patterns to sell to make money for Magick.)
I think thats it. At least those are the only things I need. Magick is so sick, she has the icky eye goopies again and I have to give her ointment. They did another blood test today to see if the Epogen is working. I hope its doing something. If it is we may up the dosage, and I asked if she could use a transfusion, but it will only do good if the epogen is working otherwise its too temporary. They can do a kidney transplant, they do them up at Davis. If they'll do it for her I want to try, I dont care if I have to pay for it for the rest of my life. I will do anything for her. "Worth dying for, worth killing for, worth going to hell for."

No comments: