Sunday, August 20, 2006

Craft Kitten in Arizona?

So, Im probably going to be moving to Tuscon, Arizona. Not till like January or Febuary, my mom figures it will take 3 months to get the house fixed up and ready to sell. Houses are much cheaper there and we can get something out there as good or better than what we have for like 175,000-200,000$ so we'd have a rather low mortgage payment. And the weather is warmer, the coldest month on average is January and the average high for then is 66. My aunt and uncle and cousins (Mom's side) live out there so Id be closer to more family, and only a couple hours farther from Sara.Teresa and Morgen may move out that way later when Morgen is finished with school here so he can go to school in Tempe, which would them about as far away as they are now. And I did look into the yarn stores there, theres 4 or 5. I found 2 of their websites and they look ok. And theres a thriving SnB group. I dunno... Ive never lived anywhere but San Jose, it will be ultra weird. But I figure as long as I have my kitties, a cable tv, and some yarn I should be ok.

On the crochet front Im almost done with my tank top done in the fingering weight silk. Working on the braided straps currently, then Ill do the belt bottom. Then you can have pictures, my pretties.

No comments: