Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Crochet explosion!

I've finished a ton of stuff! Im taking pics tomorrow as its too dark now. But I finished a halter of of Berroco cotton twist last week, and yesterday I finished a halter I designed out of the silk yarn I got in LA, and tonight I finished a cabled clutch I designed for a free workshop Im doing soon, I still need to felt it, but I want to take pre-felting photos first. I will try to get them all taken and posted tomorrow.

I did take pics of my new Fat Kitty amigurumi, I made it in Rowan Big Wool. I submitted it to CrochetMe but she wanted pics in natural light and a solid color. Luckily I was working on this one to give to my little sister as a belated B-day present. Here it is with Gato, he is not a good model, he wouldnt look at me and he kept wandering off. It's still cute tho.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Cute !!