Monday, April 02, 2007

I have a job!

Finally =) I'm working for a pet sitting service. They provide anywhere from 1/2hr visits to 24hr visits. So like midday dog walking or if you're going out of town and need someone to stay with your needy kitties or give meds or things like that. I start with my first client, Lenny the Beagle today. He needs his afternoon outing. Here in Tucson, you cant really just have a doggie door and also your little one to run around in the back yard.. There's the heat, and the coyotes. No joke they've been right below my window. So someone has to supervise outdoor activities all the time.

In home news, my mom started her job today too. She's working in a Real Estate office in Sahaurita, which is like a 40min drive. But it pays well and has benefits. Hopefully she's feeling better today, she's been sick all weekend. Ive had to do all the cooking and stuff, it was weird. Tho I did make some really good Buffalo Meatballs last night. The cat house is almost done, Bob is just putting up the chicken wire. He still needs to put up the outside door and the kitty door to the living room, then its ready for cat fun. Then Ill take some pictures.

Also in case you haven't heard, I'm going to have a little Niece! Pumpkin is officially a girl, Vivian Bliss Manfredi. I cant wait. My mom and I bought her a bunch of cute things at the 4th Avenue Street faire.

Time to go walk Lenny..

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm glad the job is working out so well. Go Lenny!