Monday, October 30, 2006

Pumpkin Massacre 2007


Pumpkin carving is so much fun. Im not quite the pumpkin carving artist as my Sister, Sara, she was born with the pumpkin carving gift, but Im not bad. Tho Im happy I only got 3 this year. My mom packed away the pumpkin carving knives so I had to use the big one there and a small steak knife. Not so easy, and now the tips of my fingers on my right hand are numb, and my wrist and arm hurt like hell. But luckily I didnt cut myself. Ill take pictures of the results tomorrow night when I light them.

On the crochet front, I started a tree topper using my Under the Sea Star pattern. Im using Blue Sky Bulky with Filatura New smoking running with it. I think it will be cute. I just have to figure out how to mount it. Then I think Ill make ornaments with the rest of the new smoking. Ill probably teach a workshop on it for the store. Theyre getting pretty popular, and I think the last email about them helped drive some traffic to my website.

Okie, back to watching "Pumpkinhead" on the new Fear.net on Demand =)

No comments: