Saturday, October 21, 2006

Long time no talk

So Ive been a bad blogger. This moving stuff if totally for the birds. The cats are not loving it. Poor Pepper who really doesnt like change(remember his peter problems brought on by the stress of having Magick in my parents room?), well he's scratching his chin all up and freaking out whenever my Litter maid goes to clean. Dede thinks its all so fun, she loves running around jumping on boxes and peeking in on Bob or Juan working in the bathroom or kitchen. Oh to be a kitten..Ive finished a bunch of projects but I have been busy during the day and havent been able to take them out in the light to photograph them. I'll try to post some stuff soon.Tomorrow starts AMC's Monsterfest, I cant wait, Nothing but horror movies from here to Halloween. And they actually have some good ones in there. The Halloweens (3 not being a good one, nor actually a real "Halloween" movie)Original Nightmare on Elm Street, Children of the Corn, all enough to make me giddy. And there are ads for a new Horror movie network going live on Halloween, looks like they might just be an OnDemand or online thing tho. But I wont complain, much.
Pepper just stole an old swatch of mine...I should go see what he's doing with it...

No comments: