Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Drunk hand

Ok so every year I go crazy with the pumpkin carving. Last night I stayed up till midnight carving 9 pumpkins. And I didnt go easy way either. I'll post pics later. But any way today I haave "Drunk hand", on my right hand all my fingers but my pinky are numb, my fore arm kinda aches and I have as much muscle control as a Co-Ed after a raging kegger. It is teh suck. And this isnt the first time I've had this, pretty much every halloween after carving up my masterpieces I end up with this. I know I'm doing something wrong in the way Im holding the knife maybe. I dunno, has anyone else ever had this?

-Photos from Halloween have been added to my flickr page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you hold your knife like a pencil? I find this to be helpful. Also, wearing gloves helps for extended carving sessions because then you're not struggling to maintain a grip on the knife and carve at the same time.

Can't wait to see your pictures!